As part of our mandate, we promote precision farming and ensure cost effectiveness in the use of agricultural inputs through the use of digital technologies.
Our services include
1. Farm field mapping to determine land size, land boundaries, population density and plan farm layout
2. Crop health assessment to determine crop performance as well as crop yield predictions
3. Crop spraying services using drones
4. Assessment of crop field damages due to natural or artificial disasters
5. Precision farming information and extension delivery to smallholder producers by ensuring linkages with actors along the agricultural value chain
These and other services we research, explore and provide to stakeholders in the agricultural value chain through the use of digital technologies.